Recipe type: pantry, gluten-free, snack
- 1 head of kale
- 1-3 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wash kale and remove leaves from stems.
- Coat the leaves with coconut oil, use your hands to massage the oil into each leaf.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast and any other desired seasonings on top, making sure to coat on both sides
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes. Check often and remove when crispy!