- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 11 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Etcetera
- 1 8oz package of tempeh (cut into 1/4” strips) 3 Tablespoons Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked spanish paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke 3-4 Tablespoons coconut oil salt & pepper to taste garnish with sautéed onions
- In a shallow bowl add the Bragg’s, paprika, garlic, and liquid smoke. Use a whisk or fork to combine the ingredients.
- Add the tempeh to the bowl, carefully submerging every piece. Cover and allow to marinate for at least 1 hour. If you are in a rush,
- skip this step.
- In a large pan heat the coconut oil on medium heat, carefully add the tempeh strips to the pan. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes
- on each side until brown. Add any remaining marinade to the pan along with a tablespoon of water if necessary. Cover and cook for 3
- minutes until the liquid is absorbed. Remove cover and continue to cook until well browned.
- Remove from heat and serve with sautéed onions, tofu scramble or on a BLT